The astra militarum, also known as the imperial guard in colloquial low gothic, is the largest coherent fighting force in the galaxy.they serve as the imperium of man's primary combat force and first line of defence from the myriad threats which endanger the existence of the human race in the 41st millennium. Back to the plastic army men message board. See more ideas about warhammer, warhammer 40k, 40k imperial guard.
So I Wanted Some Heavy Weapons Dudes, But Didn’t Really Feel Imperial Guard Models Fit With My Others.
Imperial guard message board (igmb) astra militarum. I am now attempting to create an epic imperial guard army for absolutely no money at all. First one is mortar crew.
See Posts, Photos And More On Facebook.
Some are a work in progress, most are painted and based. Home help search calendar welcome guest. Imperial guard message board (igmb) astra militarum.
Neamtzu_Rau (Topic Creator) 13 Years Ago #4.
17/01/15) | imperial guard message board (igmb) astra militarum. Imperial guard message board (igmb) astra militarum. I've searched everywhere and i can't find it.